- Cool and Simplified Admin Dashboard
- Invoice Payment for Customers if they are not full paid the Bill
- User Login and Permission Management if you allow multi User on this application
- Reporting System such as Expense, income and Profit and Lose for
- Guest Booking and Checkin Room
- Knowing the Available Rooms in your Hotel
- Getting Number of Customers who are check in your hotel
- Guest Registration
- Daily Expense Management and displaying each day expense on the Dashboard Graph
- Backup Database Daily or Weekly or Monthly depending on what your decission is it
- Asset Counting and Staff Registration
- This Month / * Last Month / * 3 Months
- Current Year / * Last Year
With a prime location, there is no better place to relax after a hard day’s…relaxing. A spectacular view is complemented by the stunning new bars, and beautifully restored historic building. Relaxed welcoming service, great food, cold beer, and an impeccable wine list, make Hotel the perfect place to stop. Tastefully appointed, air-conditioned accommodation, makes it the great place to stay.
A booking module, also called booking engine, is software placed on a hotel’s website that allows visitors to make an online hotel reservation.
Each room at our hotel is decorated with great taste. Designers’ solutions will impress you greatly. Each and every trifle is here for your comfort.
Room service personnel is perfectly trained.
Easy to manage
The Booking can include both rooms and packages and allows you to add simple texts and a photo album. You can also create multiple rate types.
Very simple booking process
The Booking Engine is easy to use: within a few simple steps, your website visitor becomes a booked guest.
Personal support, in English
A Hoteliers.com consultant will help you with the ideal set-up for your hotel. Besides that, you’ll get one point-of-contact to help you out with all your questions.
If you wish, your guests can fill in a review after their stay, which you can post on your website.